In all honesty, the first time I saw these picture I thought about one Word: Implicature. The reason for this is that I did not see the clouds at first; I just saw the shadows behind them, and if we remember “pedagogía de la gramática” a little, we will remember that Implicature is what it is behind the actual words that someone says. And most of the times, when people look t these picture, they just see the clouds, not what it is behind them. Similar to this, people usually understand what it is right on the surface of someone’s words, just a few try to go further. I expect some comments about this post, I can imagine them already. But we were asked to put the first word that it came to mind when looking at this picture and that is what it is in my case.

2 comentarios:

I like it! but I wouldn't use capital letters in "word" and "implicature", and in the twelveth line there is a typing mistake, you omitted the "a"

Dear Antonio,

Excellent.

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores